Pharm. Afon Adebayo
The MD/CEO directs and controls the Company’s operations. He also gives strategic guidance and ensures that the Company achieves its mission and objectives.
- Direct and control the work and resources of the Company and ensure the recruitment and retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the Company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Develop and maintain research and development programmes to ensure that the Company remains at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches, provides leading-edge products and services and retains its competitive edge.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the Company in the wider community.
- Represent the Company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company.
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the Company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
- Develop, promote and direct the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the Company’s work.
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the Company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations.